Friday, March 26, 2010

Second Guess.

I have a tendency to second guess myself. Over the past few years, I have come to the realization that this is my curse.

I can't seem to see things clearly until I step away. But then most often when I step back, I have already fucked up a good thing.

It actually amazes me a bit that I do this so consistently. I think I subconsciously try to sabotage myself...maybe it's because I write my best material when I'm in a funk...but who the funk knows? Maybe I just don't know who to be content.

This mentality seems to spill over into every facet of my life..relationships, jobs, geometric placement, etc.

I need to realize that I have so many amazing things right in front of me...but then again...how can I ever be a dreamer and make more of this life if I am content...DAMNIT! I just did it again!

1 comment:

  1. I think when it comes to the things that you are meant to do, you won't have to second guess yourself...you will just know.

    ReplyDelete